A winter favourite at Running Fox!
For the skier (or Rider!) who wants the minimum between their foot and boot, the PhD® Ski Ultra Light offers the benefits of Merino in a high-performance fit. Featuring Indestructawool™ technology for long-lasting wear, our 4 Degree™ elite fit system, mesh ventilation zones, and our signature Virtually Seamless™ toe for ultimate comfort in a ski boot, these socks are designed to keep you comfortable from first chair to backcountry escape.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System – For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ – Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Multi-Density Cushion – Light cushioned shin, non-cushioned heel and toe; ideal for high performance boots
- Shred Shield™ Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 14″ Overall Height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.