This 4 Pocket Ice boot can be used on Fronts, Hinds, Knees and hocks. Made in the USA. Sold as a Single Boot. One Size
Pockets ………… 4 1/2″ x 17″
Overall ……………. 18″ x 17″
Straps ……………… 3 – 3″ x 8″
- Allows ice treatment – without exposing hoof to water. Encapsulated, refreezable water solution eliminates cracked hooves and fungus infections resulting from prolonged water contact; also reduces stall and stable cleanup normally resulting from use of ice or water.
- Multiple uses – simple design fits any leg position.
- Convenient – Unit construction with straps attached makes installation simple and reduces labor requirements usually involved with ice or cold water therapy.
- Affordable – Wraps can be purchased individually.
- Durable – Nylon casing and industrial grade polymers ensure long life with repeated usage – wrap can be hosed off or washed and air dried.
- Provides mobility – Panel design allows horse to be mobile while receiving ice treatment. Ice treatment can be administered for up to 2 hours without personnel standing by.
- Delivers Uniform Cold – Ice Pillows stay in place while thawing instead of slipping to bottom of the wrap as crushed ice does.
- Inserts can be removed and frozen separately.